Tuesday, November 12, 2013

4º ESO: Frozen Grand Central Flashmob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

Watch the video about the flashmob that took place at Central Station, New York and do the following exercises: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

1. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS: 

    - how did they organise the flashmob? 
    - what was the purpose of the flashmob?
    - how many people took part in it?
    - what were they doing when they froze? (watch the video as many times as you need to list what everyone was doing)
2. LISTENING GAPFILL. Watch the video again and fill in the gaps.

Briefing of “undercover agents”
Thanks for c…………………………. out everybody.
We’re gonna be f………………………….. in place on cue.
We’re gonna hold out for f…………….……  m……………….
Then we’re g……………… unfreeze, and we’re out.

Spectators’ comments
Hundreds of people are f………………………. everywhere.
I don’t know what’s g…………   o……….. -  I don’t, either.
It’s some k………………  o……….. protest.
That’s t………….  w……………………..… thing I’ve ever seen.

Trolley driver’s words
They a………………. not m…………………...
I c…………………….. move my car.
I need s…………………. h…………………...
Never ……………………., they’re moving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment